On the Trails

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We got lost in the woods. Drew was with us then and a short trip to the hiking trail made us think of the show entitled "lost". The woods looked unwelcoming and I was shaken off a bit. Yet, a short maneuvering with the van led us to the next destination.

Difficulty: Rugged

And so we entered the trail. The very first things I noticed were the difficulty, the length, and the duration of the hike. It did not matter at first. I have the intense desire to prove something way beyond than my capability. Boy, I did prove beyond my capability. The slope was high and I lost my breath every now and then.

Less Dangerous than Taklong

Even if the slope was high, the trail was no match to the trail we had to go a few years back. The slope was so steep that we had to hold on to everything we can hold on. Unfortunately, the only things were sharp rocks or dangerous plants. At the end of the trip, no one came out unscathed.

Leaving the Trails

After two hours of going around the trails, we went home. This is an experience worth remembering since it is rare for me to hike like this back home.




0 comments:

Post a Comment